Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our NZ Adventure - Day 7: Saturday 28 May


Staying in Taupo at least until Monday so today is a sleep in day. I am up because my back will only allow me to sleep for so long without hurting (I slept too long and am in pain already) so I've had a lazy shower, sultana bran and am thinking I might get dressed and wonder around the area. Ah holidays, how wonderful.

We ended up simply spending the day in a cafe drinking coffee, reading our books, playing games and enjoying being by the lake side. Just gorgeous and such a treat.

We've done a lot of talking about the future this holiday and one thing we agreed was that sitting and chilling like that is a tradition we will start with our kids. It was so nice to do and is always a good thing for people to be able to be quiet together.

No comments:

Post a Comment