Sunday, February 6, 2011

6 Feb 2011

Once again my Richard is what I am most grateful for today.

This time its because he, like the knight in shining armour that he is, came to my conference delegate handbooks rescue. The designer we had to work on the project has done a great job with the look of Conference. Unfortunately, when it came to preparing and sending the delegate handbook off to printing the process has not been seamless. Luckily as Richard is also a designer, he was able to help me both fix the mistakes still in the handbook but also to make sure we sent it to my amazing printers.

Props here to them both for helping Holz Media for the design rescue and Print National for their patience and the amazing job that they always do.

PS: I am changing my titles as I am already confused about what day it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment