Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32 of 365

Today for the first time in almost 2 years I drove the car. This is a big deal. The last time I drove I was ill and the GPS lady kept screaming at me "perform a U-turn"! It was traumatic and its taken me a while to get the confidence up to drive again.
What I am grateful for is not so much that my guardian angels had so obviously cleared a path for me (thanks team) but that when I wanted to celebrate I had parents and a partner to celebrate with.

Mum and Dad understood what it meant to me and were excited, even if it is kind of lame. Their praise was of the top level - you know, those parents who scream from the sidelines, even if they have no idea if their kid did good just knowing that it was what they needed. How lucky I am!

To then come inside to find a man who is just as excited makes me feel very, very blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment