Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 March 2011

Caught up with some of the old FIA team. We were having a farewell dinner for Prabhleen who finishes with FIA next week. From left to right Hiroshi (ok so not a girl or even an FIA staff member but he did go to Conference 2010), Teniwa, me, Letchimi, Lauren, Prabhleen and Hadas! So good to catch up with these women who I have been through so much with.

As we walked to get a train/cab home we stopped at the Chatswood Markets and found this amazing little stall that sold Danish Pancakes. I had never heard of them but they were so amazing as soon as I got home I had to find a recipe.


I am noticing a trend - so often when I discover awesome things there is a connection to Denmark. Makes me think I should head on over and discover the country for myself.

Sorry, internet had a spasm so not sure where the image came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment