Monday, March 7, 2011

7 March 2011

I just love that feeling when you sit down in a comfy chair, in your pajamas's and know you only have a few chapters left to read of a really good book.

Today I was lucky enough to come home to that. Just finished reading Terry Pratchett's Unseen Academicals. Really good book with some great moments and some great quotes. I haven't read many Pratchett books, and my favourite remains Thief of Time, but I do enjoy his work as a diversion from reality. The world is so well thought out.

One note, often the covers are horrible. Now that is just my opinion but some of them look inappropriate for ladies. As they did with Harry Potter there are different versions of the covers so keep an eye out for the more adult covers

For more on Terry Pratchett visit his website

No comments:

Post a Comment