Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 March 2011

Tonight as I was walking home from work I walked past a florists I always admire. Flowers by Emily has done something extra special. In preparation for Easter two gorgeous little bunnies have a pretty sweet set up in the front window.

The florists have gone all out with real grass and a wheelbarrow full of chocolate. So sweet to watch the bunnies eating the grass and just enjoying life.

I am sure that as with Christmas Easter is another time when people buy cute animals as gifts only to find the reality of a pet something very different. Therefore I must give a shout out to some charities that we can donate too this Easter such as the RSPCA, WWF-Australia, WSPA, Animal Welfare League, or the Cat Protection Society just to name a few.

Not sure who to donate too check out places like GoFundraise and Everyday Hero who have loads of charities campaigns all there for you to search through.

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment