Sunday, April 17, 2011

17 April 2011

I realised today that all of my comfort meals (you know the food you eat when the world is getting a little too much) involve gravy. My favourite gravy is the classic Aussie brand Gravox

I don't remember my parents or grandparents ever using another brand and it may seem silly but if I try to use another brand I always stuff it up. I like my gravy thick and have managed to nail the perfect water to gravox ratio. Every other brand gives me trouble.

On a cold Sunday night its hard to go pass hot chips & gravy. Hmmmmmmm so bad for the heart but good for the soul. As I get ready to go to sleep, knowing I will have to face the office tomorrow I am glad to have had some real soul food to get me off to sleep.

Happy Sunday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment