Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12 of 365

Ok I know it seems strange but I am in fact grateful for Google. Or perhaps another way to look at it is that I am grateful that I live in world where someone/some company created something that makes knowledge so accessible. I mean how cool is it that I can be inspired to know something or get in an argument with someone and I can easily find the answer.

I am also mighty impressed by thongs like Gmail and Google Reader. Google Earth is fun. Google Maps (in particular street view) are awesome.


I am sure loads of people have similar tales, but the man wipper-snipping the roadside in the screen cap is my Pop! The man is 81 and he got a real kick when we had a look at where they lived on Google Maps only to see him hard at work. It gave us a real kick too.

Heck, I am even using Blogger to post this. Can't help but be even just a little bit grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment