Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 5 of 365


Aren't kisses wonderful. Real kisses that are a sign of true affection.

Although first kisses are full of excitement - that photo is my man and I only a few months into our relationship - a kiss from Richard now is so much more wonderful, even though we've kissed a thousand times and will kiss millions more time.

I love that my nieces and nephew are cautious about giving out kisses. Only those they love get them. I was one of the many that thought the no kissing rule in Pretty Woman was lame but maybe there is something to it. Maybe we should just keep kisses for those who deserve one and know that it means we care.

When I am lonely I think it is kisses that I miss the most. You can be hugged by a parent/sibling/friend and still get that support but no one can kiss you like a soul mate can - and lets be honest, anything else would be creepy/illegal

No comments:

Post a Comment