Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19 of 365


I would absolutely define myself as a Gleek! (its a real thing, see Urban Dictionary) I love the show and I have all the music. Last year, I would have gotten Glee for Kris Kringle - if I hadn't already bought everything from iTunes.

I am grateful for Glee for reminding me of some truly brilliant songs, in particular the vivacious Britney Spears. I am a Britney girl!! I have loved her since I first saw Hit Me Baby One More Time in 1998 (I was 17 so its ok). Much like the Spice Girls whenever I hear her songs I am reminded of the freedom of being a teenager in the 90s. It was really great time and as my generation start to take over the world its great to see these hits back in fashion.

No matter how bad your day is sing along to this and you will be happy - I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment