Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 of 365

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks leave. I feel like a kid the night before the first day at school. Its nerve wracking but I am looking forward to seeing my colleagues and friends.

Today I am grateful for quiet times at home. Just watched some TV, looked at things through Google reader and spoke to my parents.

The bridge is the a gorgeous old bridge here in Northbridge where I live - yes, we are north of said bridge, not a cleverly named suburb I must say. Funny story, nearly 10 years ago when my Dad drove me to Sydney (how awesome are Dad's? If yours is anything like mine they are) to officially move here we took the wrong turn off the freeway and ended up driving across this incredible bridge. We did eventually find the place I was going to live and it wasn't too far from the bridge. I looked for it for years and on one fateful night I finally found it - it was the night of my partner Richards birthday party, the night he and I got together. So a pretty special bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment