Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 4 of 365


I am always grateful for a cup of tea. Today I was grateful to share a cuppa with my man. He wasn't a big tea drinker before we lived together, but I've converted him :)

I was raised on the theory that there is no cure like a cuppa (heck, it once helped Doctor Who recover from his regeneration and he uses it a few times to save the lives of his companions). Funnily enough now that my mum is a grandma she is continuing the tradition. Paige, who is 2, has the good cuppa sigh down pat and is adorable. No matter how bad things may be a cup of tea will always help. For me it is the ritual of taking that moment to do something for yourself.

For me, the best teabag has to be Bushells Australian Breakfast (read how Bushells says to make a great cuppa) or for something a bit fancier you can't go past T2 Tea

There is some research out there that agress that tea has some true health benefits. But who really cares - as long as it works for me science really doesn't factor in.

As a matter of fact, I think I will have a cup of tea now.

I found this image on Higher Tea and I definitely want one. This year I most certainly should invest in a good teacup.

No comments:

Post a Comment